Partnering with parents and communities so families thrive.
Welcome to Indiana Parenting Institute!
IPI provides parenting assistance to caregivers and providers throughout the state of Indiana.
- If you are a parent/caregiver, please click on the For Parents tab above to find out the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are a family services provider, please click on the For Agencies tab above to find out the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
- If you are interested in supporting family literacy, whether financially or by volunteering, please click on the For Supporters tab above to find out the services available to you, as listed in the menu provided.
Thank you for visiting us!
- The next workshop in our 2014 PEW Series is HERE!
Building culturally competent individuals, communities and organizations.
Cultural differences can lead to misunderstanding, suspicion, disorientation, frustration and even anger. However, cultural differences can also greatly enrich how we see the world, lead to breakthrough thinking, and expose and create better ways of getting along and getting things done.
Join us for this FREE workshop, funded in part by a grant from Geminus Community Partners:
Friday, March 7, 2014 â€“ 11AM to 1PM
Lake County Public Library | 1919 West 81st Avenue, Merrillville | Meeting Room B
Workshop open to family service workers, case managers, parent educators, providers, youth mentors, school educators and counselors, police officers, and municipal employees.
RSVP by Thursday, March 6, 2014
Contact: Belinda Kelly, phone: 219.886.1111
- Check out our Community Bulletin Board to learn about the great opportunities going on in the Region - most FREE.
Class is NOW in session (click on the links below to find out more):
- End Back Talk (& other temper tantrums)...
The next monthly TRCCA Munch&Chat is on Thursday, March 20, 2014 at either 10AM or 5:30PM. This month's topic provides tips on handling parent-teen conflict. Did you know that you get better results from your teens not by telling them what to do but by asking them what to do?
"Dinner is served!" Looking forward to seeing you there...
Click above to see Stories of Hope to learn more...